By screwedhousemate - 28/03/2011 11:52 - United Kingdom

Today, my three housemates got into a huge fight and ended up declaring their undying hatred for each other. They now refuse to talk to each other, and I've become their go-between. Yesterday, we signed the lease for another year in the house together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 905
You deserved it 4 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ulicksam 0

You're only their go-between if agree to be, so YDI. And YDI too for anyone that knows enough about Jersey Douche Bags to compare them.

b3ll4b00 0

ohh that totally sucks:( hope they work it out

Comments

Iknoweverything 29

If you don't want to be a go-between, then don't be the go-between. That's why apartments have DOORS and bedrooms... you can hate each other in private. Have nothing to do with the argument, and they will inevitably a. work it out themselves or b. they'll eventually hate each other a little less vocally. (Although you may want to be the go-between when bills are due)

Did you respond like an adult and tell them you will not participate in any childish actions like they are doing?

krystalk6 0

sounds like yall just need to grow up and communicate!!

same ^ it's not a big deal, they always work it out. your roomates just sound immature.

cldean24 4

Just tell them you aren't going to mediate? Simple.

im sure they'll make up, thats not really an FML.

how does a comment get moderated? I don't even remember what I put..

mariet_fml 23

Tell them to shove it right up their asses.

SpilltMilk2 0
SpilltMilk2 0

You should sit them down and firmly tell them you're not gonna have this out of them if they continue, threaten to terminate the lease.

RosiePatosie 0