By screwedhousemate - 28/03/2011 11:52 - United Kingdom

Today, my three housemates got into a huge fight and ended up declaring their undying hatred for each other. They now refuse to talk to each other, and I've become their go-between. Yesterday, we signed the lease for another year in the house together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 905
You deserved it 4 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ulicksam 0

You're only their go-between if agree to be, so YDI. And YDI too for anyone that knows enough about Jersey Douche Bags to compare them.

b3ll4b00 0

ohh that totally sucks:( hope they work it out

Comments

b3ll4b00 0

ohh that totally sucks:( hope they work it out

I second that. Good luck, I think you're going to need it...

SirEBC 7

This seems really awkward. When I try to imagine 3 people arguing/fighting, I automatically picture 2 against 1, or 2 arguing and 1 trying to mediate, but never one against all and all against one.

well this is just 3 fighting and one trying to mediate...but i agree that sucks tell them to grow up

Sounds like you can bargain here, and charge a middle-man fee. Always think of the bright side.

ulicksam 0

You're only their go-between if agree to be, so YDI. And YDI too for anyone that knows enough about Jersey Douche Bags to compare them.

slinginmac14 0
goza27 0

is that a mod or a prototype for next year? either way it's badass.

definitely a mod. no way they'd make an air intake like that.

slinginmac14 0

its a mod homie, but its still fukin sick....

Try and look at it like this, while they hate each other you can steal there food and blame it on the others you may never have to food shop again.

#9 where were u when that pic was taken. it looks awesome

I suggest you take a dump in their butter, that'll make 'em forget all about the massive row. Works every time, trust me.

Life is too short/valuable to bear grudges on people, but I have a solution to get them back together again. 1. Watch Saw (if you already have skip this step). 2. Get your roommates to make advanced payments on the house for the next year. 3. Acquire the necessary tools/location to set up a game. 4. Put them both in the game, but modify the environment so that they'll have to work together in order to get out alive (sort of like Saw V). It's a win-win situation, either they become the best of friends again, or you don't have to deal with either of them anymore.

Clever stuff, only one flaw I can think of is if they work out that plan they may be a little annoyed and end up hating the person who planned the little excursion into a game where there may die. I know I would.

on the subject of saw, has anyone seen the human centipede?

What about the crime and investigation channel like those movies, only free

#14: A pig mask a heavy voice distortion can help mask the fact that the OP was the perpetrator of the game. She just has to be a good actor and keep her mouth shut about it forever.

TayonaC 10

21 I have it's a very weird movie :/