By notsosmart - 06/03/2011 11:28 - Australia

Today, my son broke a window at school playing football. Not only did he break one, he broke the other window next to it. His excuse? He tried making it look like a bird flew in one way and flew out the other. I have to pay $800 to fix it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 328
You deserved it 4 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pattheaninal 9

Sucks for you, make him work and pay for it himself!

Comments

Prankster7o7 5

There's a difference between "discipline" and "violence," stupid ass.

lordcaliburx 0

your son is retarded. if he broke it while playing football it was a mistake but breaking the other one was just stupid. besides the bird would of died on impact. your son is stupid and so are you for paying for it. make his ass get a job.

ideasrule 13

Do you have any idea how old his son is? He might be anywhere from 5 to 19. Telling a 5-year-old to get a job is not going to be productive.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌ ████ █▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀ ████ █▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌ ▄▄▄█████████████████

tell him he is not getting a big birthday present and use the money on fixing the windows

when a bird hits a window, the window might crack but the bird will fall and die. Nothing else will happen to the window. In the slight chance the window does break, the bird will be extremely injured and here is not a chance in hell hat it will have the strength to break another one. Tell your son to think things through.

We have birds fly into our study window (something to do with them mistaking their reflection for another bird...) and they don't even crack it.

SaharNar 0

I love your sons excuse !!!! so funny!! but damnnn paying for what he did , that ain't funnyyy ..