By lababy - 15/11/2011 17:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my son asked me where babies come from. I told him, "From god." He came back with, "Daddy said it was from fucking." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 773
You deserved it 21 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jjames7543 13

OPs Kid: "So, where do you come from Raul?" Raul: "From Madrid in Spain. How about you?" OPs Kid: "From my daddys penis"

Comments

Jason199615 0
KiddNYC1O 20

No. No. No... No. I hope you understand that.

Divorce isn't the solution to everything dumbass.

13-I want to punch you in the face for that comment.

KiddNYC1O 20
2ndSucks 15

111- You were grammar nazi'd. If you used proper english on a normal basis you would've caught on to that.

I want to slam your head on the oven for that one

Yeah that will fix that problem right up, a broken home, oh maybe a good domestic in the front yard of their trailer park. Then you and I can sit around and smoke crack coming up with more witty one liners.

Come back when you understand relationships. All the kids these days think that if somebody does "something bad" in a marriage, divorce is the answer. It isn't.

If you thumb this down, you hate God, throw rocks at bald eagles, and shit on children.

OPs Kid: "So, where do you come from Raul?" Raul: "From Madrid in Spain. How about you?" OPs Kid: "From my daddys penis"

Raul- I have never heard of that country! OP's kid- It WAS in my mommy. But now it's in my dads pants.

silver848 6

Ahhhhhhhh gooood one :P. both of you

KiddNYC1O 20

Eh, if you really want to listen to a smart mouth kid, Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras is better minus the profanity.

KiddNYC1O 20

Toddlers in tiaras: pedophiles' soft core

MrRocket, don't you think it's time to shut the hell up? You've commented on this FML many times, and not one of them were funny.

PElexander 5

Same here only I didn't exactly tell him mommy and daddy ******. lmao But by no means did he just magically appear in my old lady's belly.

josejimenez 0
Torva_fml 16

Probably why you don't have kids.

FYLDeep 25

What kind of trap is that? Damn kid is asking questions he already knows the answer to.

andoprime 4

Well dad was correct was he not.

, , ? You seem to have lost these, so I'll give you mine, seeing as you have a towel.

No fans of "Hitchhiker's Guide" out there? Or just too obscure?

Why would you lie to your son?? That's like saying babies come from Santa, the Easter Bunny, or any other fictional character. At least dad, although a little inappropriate, was right

There's a difference between having a belief and indoctrinating a child with it. Saying "There is a god" to a child is not the same thing as saying "People believe different things. I believe that there is a god". Both are referring to your own beliefs, but only one thing is the right thing to say.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

99, I agree. We may all believe different things, but we must all be humble, as what authority do we have to ultimately say what's true about our universe and what isn't? There is so much we don't know, and so much we cannot possibly know at the moment. Not a single person on earth knows what's true 100%, so we have to remember that we are all merely guessing.

drawmesunshine 17

No one knows 100%, but I have much more respect for the people that can admit that. "Why do you believe the Bible?" "Because it's God's word." "Ok, I think I'm losing you.. What makes you believe that the Bible is God's word?" "Because it says so." "-.-" Edit: It erased the other half of my comment, but I'm a lazy bastard, so I'm not going to fix it.

True, but it seems as if this kid was too young to know the real reasoning. I would rather lie to them now and tell them the truth when they can understand it.

Good man, sounds like something I'd say if I had kids.