By ashley - 30/04/2009 20:54 - United States

Today, my sister had her batmitzvah. During the party, there is a tradition where the batmitzvah gets lifted on a chair, and so does her family. It was my turn after my sister's. I got in the chair. They couldn't lift me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 248
You deserved it 28 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"The snickers won't stop leaping into my mouth. FML"

Being too heavy isn't always the result of being too fat, look at me, I'm 6' tall and about 230 lbs, but I also hit the gym anywhere from 4 - 6 times a week. Muscle has a higher density than fat, as such, it makes you heavier than you appear to be.

Comments

lemonseed 0

Sounds like someone needs to go on a diet...*cough cough* XD and I agree with number 9#.

"The snickers won't stop leaping into my mouth. FML"

for all you ******* that have hourglass shape bodies that are complaining about "another fat fml", go stare in the mirror for a couple hours again. seriously. suck it up. and dude, that sucks im sorry. i can imagine how embarrising that would be... i'm jewish, and fat. thankfully i didnt have to do anything like that at my bar mitzvah.

chriz 0

You know what that means lay off the kosher meat hahaha

#15, no, i will not suck it up. Really, millions of people are fat, it's not like this guy is the only person on the planet. NOT an fml. At all.

At least you didn't get up there drunk and fall off like my friend's sister. Lmao.

Being too heavy isn't always the result of being too fat, look at me, I'm 6' tall and about 230 lbs, but I also hit the gym anywhere from 4 - 6 times a week. Muscle has a higher density than fat, as such, it makes you heavier than you appear to be.

NiCocaCola_fml 2

#19, why are you assuming the OP is a guy?