By ashley - 30/04/2009 20:54 - United States

Today, my sister had her batmitzvah. During the party, there is a tradition where the batmitzvah gets lifted on a chair, and so does her family. It was my turn after my sister's. I got in the chair. They couldn't lift me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 252
You deserved it 28 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"The snickers won't stop leaping into my mouth. FML"

Being too heavy isn't always the result of being too fat, look at me, I'm 6' tall and about 230 lbs, but I also hit the gym anywhere from 4 - 6 times a week. Muscle has a higher density than fat, as such, it makes you heavier than you appear to be.

Comments

palmtrees 1

What is with all the people leaving comments with huge amounts of white space? Not annoying at all... Also, for everyone saying "it's just as easy for someone with fat genes to get in shape as it is for someone with skinny genes to get muscles"... no. No, it's not. those are two entirely different biological processes. For someone who comes from a genetically heavier family, it's not impossible to lose weight/get in shape, but it is harder. That genetics plays a significant role in obesity has been shown through many scientific studies. Obviously, if the OP is overweight and would like not to be, healthier eating and exercise are the way to go. However, everyone on here who is advocating an eating disorder is just sick. The OP was embarassed in front of friends and family and was upset by it. Stop being obnoxious and let them feel that way.

mastodontool 0

thats your own damn fault.

fat women are great in the bed more cushion for my pushing. and whoever says fat people have no shape they are wrong a circle is also a shape. i hate being skinny there is less of me to love.

wallythedolly 0

why the **** are so many people on this sight obese? seriously guys...step away from the computer and exercise.

smarty_fml 0

i work in a kosher ice cream store. soooo many fat jews are regular customers. and they are loud, rude, and demanding and never tip. YDI it you fat kike.

you know what that means... LAP BAND TIME! hahaha. or you can join a sport, go to the gym, use the bike trail, jog? i hate it how so many people constantly say "i'm fat!" all the time. if it bothers you that much shut your face and do something about it!

pistonchamp159 0

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah

pinkducttape 0

#92 - key words i used "going to be bigger not necessarily fatter" they are taller and have broad shoulders - hence weigh more - not sure what that was said to mean oh no they cant change anything because they were just born that way - so what are you talking about?

im sorry. thats sad. atleast you're not this girl http://www.whycindywhy.com/?id=nn6dehi1a7ri2qsganlwcqm658cm8g