By Anza - 29/06/2011 06:12 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum told me that my sister's little kiddie swing wouldn't hold my weight. I told her she was being stupid, and went on anyway. A broken ankle and two pins in my elbow later, I'm willing to accept this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 153
You deserved it 59 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So just to be sure I have this right, you: 1) Defied your mother 2) Told your mother SHE WAS STUPID 3) Broke your ankle and elbow because of your moronic behaviour Yup, sounds like you got exactly what you deserved.

You know what they say: mother knows best.

Comments

AND YOU'RE FAT! AND I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR AND YOU'RE!

You know what they say: mother knows best.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY: SHUT YOUR ***** MOUTH WHEN IM TALKING!!!

WTF THEY TOOK THE BEST COMMENT OFF THIS GODDAMN SITE! THEY SAID THIS APP WAS FOR 17 UEARS AND OLDER! WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

yummycupkake 0

F your sisters life! you broke her swings:(

Alex94xela 0

before everyone starts saying ydi I want to point out that most, if not all of us, have thought we knew better than our mothers in one point of life. Today, it was OPs turn.

2- the fml after this one proves you wrong :p

today my big brothers fat ass went on my swing and broke it. FML

blackmanfh 2

again with the brother thing #55... OP is a woman...

Susieee_Q 9

Mommy knows best.... Except when you should get help with a bulimia problem, apparently.... But when it comes to swings....

Sometimes mommy doesn't know best... You know maybe you wake up some morning and next thing you know mommy is in jail.

klovemachine 24

honor thy mother and father :)

heroesgleealias 0

Jesus had it right all along! :)

BigWiggly 0

'Till Jesus was nailed to wood. But he still knew some fun stuff I betssss!

your the stupid *****. learn how to spell.

cptmorgan6 8

No, you're* the stupid ****. Learn not to be so stupid.

5 and 34 - You just gotta love the irony. *facepalm*

WiteBoyThatCan 0

5 I don't care how you spell.. your a winner!

Irony is deliciious to me... especially when it comes back and bitchslaps me in the face.

IndiRae 9

Little kid swing hold like sixty to eighty pounds, the op could be some drop dead gorgeous and thin model, but still go over the weight limit. I'm just gunna say they just need to pick on swings their own size, not lose an unhealthy amount of weight.

I weigh like, 120 and I swing on little kid swings all the time. none have broken on me... yet. :3

I weigh 140 lbs and they still don't break. Not nearly even close.

well this is a shitty lil backyard swing ev'ryone knows how easy they break

68 I love how you felt the need to put yet! lol it sounds like you're making it your mission to break one xD

mismonroe 0
NeverShoutDana 13

Good luck explaining that one to your friends.

YDI. They have this new thing called self control now. You should try it next time your hungry before you start eating everything in the house

MeeshaMeeshaPup 8

wow you're so stupid. op is probably a normal teen whose weight is in healthy weight zone. Do u really think a little kiddie swing can support the weight of a 13-17 year old, when it is meant to hold the weight of a 3-6 year old? Just because op broke the swing, doesn't mean they're overweight.

So just to be sure I have this right, you: 1) Defied your mother 2) Told your mother SHE WAS STUPID 3) Broke your ankle and elbow because of your moronic behaviour Yup, sounds like you got exactly what you deserved.

schaflava 0

this poor soul is no hurting let's **** her fatty ass

I hate it when people talk so rudely to their parents. They don't deserve it.

im sorry op, you've got to learn it the hard way.

Or just listen to mom in the first place.