By chumpslolo - 25/07/2013 10:55 - United States - Vandalia

Today, my sister backed out of my wedding because it was becoming too much about me. After I begged her to reconsider, I had no choice but to pick a new bridesmaid. When my new bridesmaid posted on Facebook how excited she was, my sister commented, "See, you made HER feel special." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 593
You deserved it 3 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feldco1 17

Wow what a drama queen. It's YOUR day OP so forget her and congrats!

She doesn't deserve to be in the wedding then, OP.

Comments

It happens with guys as well. My brother has his moments.

Tell her to grow up. In fact, if she even shows up to the wedding, sit her down with the children.

That's when I'd tell the bitch that the wedding is SUPPOSED to be about you because it's YOUR day! Tell her, if she's not already married, that HER wedding can be all about her.

Maybe some people understand that a wedding is about the husband and BRIDE. Did your sister not learn that?

Goblin182 26

How selfish of you to not make your wedding about your sister. Not only would I not let her be in my wedding, I wouldn't let her come to my wedding. She will do something desperate to upsatge you.

cmon OP you know its all about the bridemaids.... sheesh so inconsiderate (sarcasm)

It's supposed to be ALL about you, not her anyways...maybe (if) she ever gets married you can say the same to her & when she throws a tissy fit, you can say "now you know how I felt about my wedding sis"...then drop out of the wedding.