By chumpslolo - 25/07/2013 10:55 - United States - Vandalia

Today, my sister backed out of my wedding because it was becoming too much about me. After I begged her to reconsider, I had no choice but to pick a new bridesmaid. When my new bridesmaid posted on Facebook how excited she was, my sister commented, "See, you made HER feel special." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 593
You deserved it 3 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feldco1 17

Wow what a drama queen. It's YOUR day OP so forget her and congrats!

She doesn't deserve to be in the wedding then, OP.

Comments

its YOUR wedding. it should be about you

a wedding is supposed to be about you lol your sister is weird. what if it was her wedding would it be all about her or would she be like I'm getting married for you.

it's YOUR special day. enjoy it. With or without you're attention seeking Sister :)

She's just jealous. Let her huff it out.

gentrysu 10

Well come on, it is all about her......isn't it?

You should make your new bridesmaid feel EXTRA special and let her give the toast at the reception, announce the father daughter dance, bump her up to maid of honor. Hell, make her the one that gets to cut the cake. Whatever you think would make a big deal. Oh, and that sister of yours, sit her at the kids table. Because she's acting like a 4 year old.

Show her all these comments, maybe she'll realize she needs an attitude change..

hntandjlt 8

Wow. Your own wedding about you? How crazy. Just don't let her get to you it's all about you on your big day!!

Your wedding, it is all about you. I'm my sister maid of honor for her wedding next month and I'm bending over backwards to keep her happy. It's her day so why not.