By lilsis - 31/01/2010 05:38 - Australia

Today, my sister asked me if any of my family members had commented on my recent weight gain. I told her no not really. Her reply? "They must just being saying it behind your back then." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 530
You deserved it 3 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

sharon_ellj 0

Hahaha, australia? Not a big surprise... You should lose some weight though. And i heard Australia has the most number of fatasses in the world, don't be one of them!

Guessing you haven't been to Australia... They probably have the biggest number of people with amazing bodies.

correction, the us has the most fat people. the uk has the most fatasses.

olisykes_ 0

LOL America? I don't think so! when I went to NYC last year my self esteem jumped a few hundred points!! fatties!

DeepSouthEmo 0

teh mouse likez teh cheez (^..^) teh owl likez teh mouse (^oo^) (^..^)<{OMG)

DeepSouthEmoKid 0

i agree with my first account mouses ftw

yourlifesfucked 0

so what if ur a fatass! ur sis is a dumbass who conjugates verbs unnecessarily! ( being saying)

thighsofglory 0

No, that's awesome. Think of all the money you'll save after you drop all of them like a hot rock. No more presents to buy, no more travel to family gatherings. And they can talk shit about you as much as they like. Everybody wins.

gazelle_fml 0

it's not hard to loose weight. get into a gym or yoga classses jog around block a few times.if it suck enuf that they talk shit about u then confront them then provevu can change.

WhatDidYouSay0 0

if you have an issue about your weight, then they should have talked with you about it, because its sth about your health.why don't they take you to a dietician instead of talking behind your back? your parents are all grown up, that's for sure.