By 409sPoisonGirl - 21/12/2011 05:12 - Australia

Today, my separation anxiety got so intense, I found myself smelling my boyfriend's pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 494
You deserved it 8 760

409sPoisonGirl tells us more.

Amazing what you find when you're reading the random FMLs... OP here. Let me explain - at the time this was posted, I was pregnant and suffering from terrible morning sickness. Believe it or not, that worked a treat! And helped me cheer up as well... To everyone who said their partner is/was in the service, I hope they come home safe and sound. I respect both you and your partners. God bless.

Comments

ifeelinfinite9 1

my boyfriend's a marine and whenever he leaves after being home for a few days, i smell his pillow until it doesn't smell like him anymore. it's not too sad. being apart is hard.

I just have severe depression. The anxiety is like part of a package deal. I really feel for you though. Hope he always come home safe, and as full of love than ever.

rthieka 0

It's normal - nothing's wrong with that!

Lynzwood 0

When my boyfriend sleeps over I trade pillows after he leaves to feel close to him. We can't help it if they smell good and living apart from ones you love isn't always easy

I had a girl that did that with a shirt i left at her house. It was whatever at first and then she got so obsessive that it was freaky

This is not an fml. The real fml is that you have to miss him :-/

Aww. Pobresita. That doesn't seem wrong to me.

When I go to work, which I am gone 24 hours at a time, I make a pillow for my wife to sleep with. After I shower and put on my cologn I rub her pillow on my chest so she can smell me when I'm not there. I have been doing this for over 11 years now.

cj7geojeep 0

That's actually pretty cool, 44

DizzyDancer 3

Its a sweet gesture...but why don't you just spray the cologne directly on the pillow?