By megmo7 - 04/10/2010 08:24 - United States

Today, my roommate who stays out til 4 or 5 in the morning each night got her key to the dorm fixed. I've been having to stay up nightly to let her in (my normal bedtime being 12:00) How'd they fix it? Turns out it was never broken she was just putting the key in the slot wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 457
You deserved it 4 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you know you don't HAVE t stay up fr her.. btw Grow a spine and just say no.

sourgirl101 28

Don't you hate it when they put it in the wrong slot?

Comments

I'm totally about to bake a ******* cake. Chocolate cake and I'll chop up some peanut butter oreos and mix them in with the butter-cream filling. Holy shit.

Who the **** gave this a thumbs down....

Even though your comment is irrelevant, I dare say that I like it. Om nom nom...

I'm thumbing down all 3 in this thread so far just to be an ass :P

Everything has already been said 10 times over, irrelevant comments are now relevant imo.

Thanks, Trollz. I can always count on you to be an ass. :P

Ass? Trollz isn't a donkey, he's clearly a giraffe! :P

Hey, he's the one who called himself one! :P

I know, I was correcting both of you really. :P

I'd tell your roommate to eff off. make her take the window next time.

Is she always intoxicated when she arrives home? That would explain her inability to correctly use her key...

Wouldn't she have checked it whilst sober? I mean, a key is a fairly important thing to have in working order, drunk or not.

That's true. In that case, I have no idea what OP's roommate's problem is. :P

I agree Nerds. But have you ever been drunk enough to forget how to unlock your door? :P

Luckily no, although I have been drunk enough to say over and over again "I'm confused. I'm conFUSED" and not remember having done so...

Fair enough, but my point was that getting drunk enough to be able to forget something as simple and important as unlocking your own door, is just a whole new level of irresponsibility.

Oh, I totally agree. I bet it's happened to someone, though. I've seen people drunk enough to be unable to do the simplest of things...

there's something called an alarm clock that you could've used :=p

ssalama04 0

Tell your super to mount direction for proper door opening techniques in an area around the door. Be sure the sign has no sharp edges and is eatable, just to be safe.

CoachLlama 5

Don't let her operate anything more complicated than a remote control. That is all.

b1acksharpi3mark 0

you should have told her that if she wasn't home by 12:00, she wasn't getting in. YDI for being a pushover.

blahdasteph 0

what college student goes to sleep at 12? you dont seem fun...

no worries. she'll be kicked out for failing soon.