By loki - 13/03/2010 09:17 - United States

Today, my roommate and I finally went to the DMV to transfer our vehicle ownership title to our names. On our way out, we joked that we were now responsible for any violations involving our car. We came back to a $35 parking ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 965
You deserved it 23 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hanfan79 0

I'm confused.... why do you share a car with your roommate?

XxKeLs3yxX 0

stop complaining! it couldve been a lot more than just $35. This isn't really a FML

Comments

that sucks. but you deserved it for parking wrong enough to get a ticket! l

dylansomething 0

oh no. $35 that's almost a few hours of mcdonald work day

OMFG - $17.50 cost for you if you split it, a full one hour of work, which is probably less time than you spent at the DMV. Go **** yourself and get a job.

delaney16 0

wow bug spender!!! 35 whole dollars oh no

To all you jerks who are just saying "oh, $35, big ******* deal": How many of you would like to pay $35 you didn't deserve to pay? If I just came up to you, sucker punched you, and took $35 dollars, you'd just laugh it off and say, "oh well, that's just $35!"? Pretty much 100% of all parking laws are bullshit anyway, for example in poughkeepsy NY there is no way to legally park your car between the hours of 11pm-1am. Parking tickets are just money traps. @Tahsis: Are you earning $17.50 an hour? That's above the mean wage for a United States citizen, and especially for someone who is in college, as this person seems to be, considering the fact she has a room mate.

stripedoctor 3

i could make 30 bucks an hour playing guitar near restaurants when i was 7... its really not too hard.

youthink_fml 0

YDI a million times over. Why do some people think rules/laws don't apply to them?