By Anonymous - 09/07/2014 20:49 - United States

Today, my road rage got so out of hand that I'm now actually inclined to honk obnoxiously at my computer when it's being slow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 844
You deserved it 17 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

Am I the only one wondering how OP honks at the computer?

it'll probably respond better than the idiots on the road!

Comments

Maybe you should seek some help for that, buddy; seems like if its gotten to that point, your road rage problem has gone on for WAY too long.

How are you going to bitch at someone for saying they need help, then write a comment after them saying the exact same thing?

If I remember correctly, 9 comes before 23.... Plus the context of what she wrote is slightly different and more complete. They actually wrote it at exactly the same time also, so chill a bit buddy.

MzZombicidal 36

#56, they did write it at the same time, but it was still rude on their part to reply on someone's comment with attitude over what it said when they said almost the exact same thing. Lol.

Usually people either cuss or throw their computers across the room not honk at them

..Because someone throwing their computer across the room is a very normal thing to do? Lol if that's what you do with yours, I think you and OP would both need to attend anger management. P.S. Please don't throw your computer upon reading this comment :/

I use my phone don't worry about it... I can't say that I have but honestly at times I have wanted to...

Dude. You think that's bad? I've been typing essays for so long that it's become my automatic instinct to press command s on handwritten papers. I feel ya homie.

cryssycakesx3 22

wait til you try to ctrl+z.

Or wanting to press ctrl+f when reading through a textbook and you're lazy...

91hayek 31

I will not lie, I do this as well - even with FML comments that I post. It's all muscle memory I suppose.

I'm no computer genius, but honking at it most definitely will not work... I hope you don't use language that has to be beeped out either.

Why don't you just punch your computer in it's smug little face like a normal person!?

I hit YDI at "my road rage". Nothing justifies acting like the Hulk on the road, even if there are reckless drivers. A good driver keeps a cool head, no matter the circumstances.

ArashiGirl 13

You think that's bad? I got so used to an e reader that I tapped my book once to get to the next page.