By Radioo - 18/01/2010 09:00 - United States

Today, my rabbit died. He died a painful death from ingesting too much carpet. I now have no rabbit and a patchy carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 832
You deserved it 6 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Assuming that you knew this was a problem, why the hell were you keeping your rabbit in an area where he could continue eating it? Poor rabbit.

perdix 29

Shame on you! You should get a boyfriend to munch your carpet, not a little bunny. You're going to have a hard time getting a guy interested in your patchy carpet, so you should probably just shave "down there" and start all over again.

Comments

didn't u notice the patchy carpet? I think that your rabbit could have munched on your carpet before this happened..

perdix 29

Shame on you! You should get a boyfriend to munch your carpet, not a little bunny. You're going to have a hard time getting a guy interested in your patchy carpet, so you should probably just shave "down there" and start all over again.

hahahah the rabbit is eating their carpet.......... sounds dirty :P

ydi. but oh well. now you can by a real pet (like a dog) and pull up that carpeting and replace it with wood.

Horney4her69 0

it sounds a little like ur more worried about the carpet!

CinnaMa 0

HaHa @ #18 replace it with wood... Why didn't you put a carrot or some other snack on the floor so it would eat that rather than the carpet?!?

gigix33xo 0

wtf.. my rabbit has been secretly eating my carpet for years... hes fine!!