By Scholar - 16/06/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my professor spent the entire class showing us how to make paper airplanes. I pay over 40 grand a year for college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 467
You deserved it 6 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hatepineapple 14

YDI for going to college. Everyone knows all you need to learn is on Wikipedia.

MexicanTexasQtt 9

Maybe you don't want to go to college because you can't handle it.

marix54888 0

Actually not wikipedia 1/2 the time it's too mainstream. But honestly you can definitely learn more when you self educate yourself nowadays than in a college. Textbooks are written in a way called deconstructionism, where they (the writer's of txt books) try to progressively de-educate the public. Do you know ALL the states AND capitals,ALL Canadian provinces, ALL country's in Africa, and who controversially may have won the revolutionary war? (It was a black spy). did you know in west Virginia the first slave owner was a black man owning a white man, I doubt it.

Sometimes, it's okay for something you're spending forty grand on to be fun

DalPozzo13 10

Dats wut momma says and momma always right, cats are the devil

cockseverywhere 2

I disliked this comment on the correct fml as well. I wish I could thumbs down it multiple times

Well, they're better than real airplanes anyway, they are quick and easy to make, and doesn't even require fuel!

kiaralove53 0

Those things are hard to make...

what class is it? paper airplanes 101. lol. FYL.

My professor made us watch Mr. Bean videos constantly and then write a whole sentence about it. This was for an advanced writing course. I dunno, I think I'd rather learn to make paper airplanes...

Iwashere12345 0

are you sure he was an actual professor? O_o

Why not? Its not like you lose interest in everything non-academic if you become a professor.

Iwashere12345 0

well yea but teaching a class on it? just a bit unprofessional

nitewlf12 10

Quit your complaining! Most college students would kill for an easy A. You're upset that you can't work your ass off?

applesuckers 0

Haha #30. That made me laugh. x)