By Anonymous - 27/10/2011 15:24 - United Kingdom

Today, my pregnancy test came back positive. The only way I could have gotten pregnant is from having gotten drunk and sleeping with my ex. We broke up because I didn't want children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 833
You deserved it 54 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Olovio 5

If only you were a witch. You could just point your wand at your uterus and shout FETUS DELETUS!

SkardeyKat 3

I've been in a situation almost exactly like this. Think twice before making any decisions based on fear of the unknown. My children ended up being such a blessing and saved my life. And to think, I didn't even want them!

Comments

Try to enjoy it anyways, it'll work out:) I know someone who hated kids and ended up pregnant, but she kept the baby and now she would give up her life for her daughter. Good luck:)

I don't think people should take such risks when abortion and adoption are an option. Not everyone gets their parental instinct "magically" after having an unwanted child and keeping a child because you HOPE you won't hate it/regret it is a bad idea and could end up badly for the child. Not to mention you could be miserable for being stuck in a life you never wanted. People should put more thought into having children than "we'll see what happens".

mrbendystraw 0
kernousse_fml 13

For someone who doesn't want kids you don't seem very much into birth control... ever heard of condom? pill?...

You've been sitting on that joke for a while, haven't ya? Lol.

What did you expect to happen? Do you not know how babies are made? Being drunk is no excuse. Ugh people make me sick.

You are going to make an absolutely terrible mother.

If you can't behave when drunk, don't get drunk. If you can't drink without getting drunk, don't drink.

The number of people on high horses to an extreme degree mixed with the general self righteousness pouring from these comments is in equal parts depressing and hilarious.

KiddNYC1O 20