By uglynerd - 26/05/2013 00:45 - United States - Streamwood

Today, my parents told me they're glad I'm an "ugly nerd" because they don't have to worry about me getting into trouble or having a teen pregnancy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 786
You deserved it 4 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now you understand why they were so keen to buy you that WOW membership, XBOX Live subscription and all those games. Turns out you can put a price on virginity!

Comments

Look on the bright side, you're smart, work hard toward your dreams and be proud that you don't have a child right now as teen pregnancies are becoming increasingly common and I'm sure it'd **** up the best of lives.

Nerds are just people who are unafraid of being who they are. Everyone is a nerd at something (including people who know everything about football teams). But they are just too afraid to admit that they are a nerd. That's what makes people who admit to being one cool. Because they don't give a shit.

That's what happens when 2 idiots have a kid, keep your head up!

Don't listen to those that say "prove them wrong." Don't mess your life up. Just put them in a nursing home a soon as you are rich. Plus you might just be a late bloomer.

Be succesfull in life, they'll notice. If they come whining for money remind them of how they treated you and don't give them anything.

Don't worry about it, my parents said the same about me. My two sisters now have five kids between them, all with different dads.

I'm calling PC on this one, "practice girl" is the preferred term.

It's ok. Go to the gaming/comic store and get all the awkward male attention you can handle.

Was gonna say, 'no chance of young nerds getting pregnant'? They have clearly never been to a comic con.

bballer4life895 13

or pay for college, because you'll get scholarships! then, when you're done with school, go out and make more money than them. :)