By Anonymous - 03/12/2011 18:19 - United States

Today, my parents insisted that despite the fact I've just turned sixteen, I have to save them money by ordering from the children's menu, because I "still look like a twelve year old". FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 726
You deserved it 4 109

Same thing different taste

Comments

roonilwazlib 1

It may be a blessing later on, but right now it's a curse. I'm 21 and I get 12-14 usually. A Lithuanian woman at a work party (for my dad's work) thought I was 17, which was a first, but it's sad that I was excited that someone thought I was that old. I know when I went to pick up my cake for the 18th birthday a man in line commented by saying that he thought I was 13. It doesn't help being about 5', 5'1" at most. To me it just gets old and more annoying as time goes on. Yes, I know I'm really short, and yes, I do know I look young, but everyone doesn't have to comment on it all the time. I haven't really bought alcohol much yet because I don't want to go into the whole, "You can't be 21" thing, etc.

At least you get the cool free toy!! They can be pretty cool.

I'm 21 and in some restaurant they ask I'm I old enough of a kid. It's funny.

jecarper 4

Ydi, your not paying.... So deal. Once you can pay for your OWN meal, you can get a grown up menu.

NorCalStoner707 0

Shit I'm 23 and sumtimes still can't buy cigs...

Yeah, my mom used to do that...but we're Asian.

Well the alternative is you pay for your own meals you choose

Mackenzie99 6