By Anonymous - 21/01/2013 03:45 - United States - Portland

Today, my parents have kept their bet going about not turning the heat on all season. I woke up this morning to it being the same temperature inside as it was outside. It's snowing out there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 529
You deserved it 2 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

It's not only a bet; it's a test of pride. Also know as a fight to the death. You are a casualty of war. Congratulations.

The cost of the hospital bill when your entire family gets pneumonia will be a lot higher than the heat bill.

Comments

It'll be a blast when you all have pneumonia together.

Make a bet how much it will cost the plumber to fix the frozen pipes.

2 words, "Space Heater" I suggest you get one. 200 bucks is a small price to pay for your health.

$200 ? pffft. You can get a decent one for less than $30.

Are we staying in bed today? Oh, and lucky. I wish it would snow at my house.

I'm assuming since you're old enough to be able to put this up, you're old enough to turn the heat on yourself. When they're gone, or asleep just freakin do it! If they ask just tell them you were so cold you lost feeling in your fingers and toes. I hope you're more important than a bet.

Don't complain. Grow some nuts. That's how it feels when I drive every day.

I havnt turned on the heat in my house all season... But I live in Florida. Big difference.

Welcome to my world :( The wall next to my bed isnt isolated and the coldness is out there ...

Do they not care that the pipes could burst? That's a pretty high cost of a bet