By Ellamare - 11/02/2016 04:13 - United States - Flint

Spicy
Today, my now ex-boyfriend informed me that he is cheating on me with our neighbor, again. I wasn't aware that he cheated on me the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 951
You deserved it 1 911

IDontKnowWhoIAm04 tells us more.

Hey, it's OP here! Thank you for all the positive and supportive comments. Basically the story goes, we moved into a neighborhood a few months back, and our neighbor had been talking about needing some work done on her house because of lighting issued when we were all first introduced. I knew he dropped by once while I was at work to check out her lights, but he had never previously given me any reason not to trust him. So this came as a surprise to me when he revealed it to me, I guess he just somehow assumed I knew and I just didn't care. So yeah, there goes the end of a 3 year relationship. I guess all I can say now is good riddance to bad love.

Top comments

Must be an awkward neighborhood block party.

Oh that sucks big time. I'm glad he's your ex now though. You can find someone so much better!

Comments

That is when you burn all of his things and your neighbors things in one bundle. Then you can say how they will burn together (:

Geckosrock99 33

Not her property, she can get into trouble with the authorities for actions like that. Ever heard of "Destruction of property"? Pretty sure it applies for your suggestion. She should be the bigger person and let him go without incidents. Maybe put his stuff where he can get to it without too much interactions.

countryb_cth 38

Better idea. Pack up all his shit and then take it over to the neighbor's house and say congratulations you got yourself a scum bag, have fun with him. Then walk away with a smile on your face knowing that in a few months when he does it to her you can sit back and watch the karma unfold.

Your ex took the saying "love thy neighbor" to the highest level.

Bonngoo 34

Sorry to hear, but hey, nobody would blame you if you suddenly upped and moved / murdered your Next door neighbour.

askullnamedbilly 33

I'm preeeetty sure the police would. I know, I'm fun at parties, but please don't murder anybody OP.

At least he told you. Still, glad he's your ex now.

Id stop talking to him all together, not waste another minute of my time! Sorry Op some men are total assholes.

Hey, it's OP here! Thank you for all the positive and supportive comments. Basically the story goes, we moved into a neighborhood a few months back, and our neighbor had been talking about needing some work done on her house because of lighting issued when we were all first introduced. I knew he dropped by once while I was at work to check out her lights, but he had never previously given me any reason not to trust him. So this came as a surprise to me when he revealed it to me, I guess he just somehow assumed I knew and I just didn't care. So yeah, there goes the end of a 3 year relationship. I guess all I can say now is good riddance to bad love.

VoodooPriestess 16

Your ex-boyfriend pulled the most cliché porno setup move ever. Or the neighbor did, either way, that sounds like a porno.

So who moved out? You or your boyfriend? Whose the apartment named under?

joco4 27

That's awful that this happened to you. People like that don't deserve the time of day. You'll find someone much better

FrenchToastKick 18

At least you got out before he was more than just a boyfriend OP!