By Fatlady43 - 19/01/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, my niece offered me a slice of cake. After I refused, she asked, "Why not? Aren't fat people always hungry?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 271
You deserved it 6 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The FML here is that your niece is clearly retarded, right? I mean, surely you already knew you if you were fat or not, right? This couldn't be another one of those my-life-is-******-because-someone-told-me-I'm-fat posts. Of course not. It must be the niece-is-retarded thing.

All you people are seriously pathetic. Honestly. I'm fat. I'm not obese, but i'm 20 kilos heavier than I'd like to be. Why? Because I eat too much. My bones aren't too big. I don't have some disease. My legs aren't broken, i could exersize if I wanted too. Why don't I lose the weight? I try, of course. I don't want to be fat. Perhaps I lack determination. But let me get to my point. I don't ask for sympathy for being fat. I just ask not to have it yelled at me across the street from strangers. I mean I don't get on the scales, look at the number and expect a hug, but just because I'm fat does that mean I should be insulted on how I look by people I don't even know? The OP was merely saying she was upset that her neice hurt her feelings. The FML doesn't read; "Today, I ate a cake. I'm fat. FML." so stop acting like she clubs baby seals with orphans.

Comments

I feel sorry for your friend, but their case is exceptional. You can't deny that the overwhelming majority of fat people are fat because they eat too much and don't burn it off with exercise. I'm afraid that doesn't attract much sympathy from me.

Halive 0

Dang, first fat person to refuse any food.

JizzWaffle 0

LOL dont u just loove your niece.

There's a difference between a fat person and a lazy person. You can be skinny and lazy just as easily as you can be fat and lazy.

wow ur niece is gonna say that to the wrong fat person one day and get knocked the hell out lol let her know that all fat people don't eat everything, just morbidly obese babies bc their parents won't stop feeding them lol

kuukuukachuu 0

LMAO at the fact that the comments started having feeling to them for a while, then more douchebags came along. The only people who actually take pleasure from other's misery are those whose lives are ****** far worse. Reguardless of whether skinny is good or fat is okay or what have you, can't we all just calm down and be nice? If you can't keep your negative opinions about someone's appearance to yourself, then grow the **** up and get over your problems.

fluffysponges 0

OH MY!!! #34 if u have fat friends u SHOULD tell them the truth & encourage them to stop stuffing their face... ever heard of heart disease and heart attacks due to obesity?!? plus all kinds of other problems! guy with friend with heart issue ... i feel ver bad for ur friend but unfortunately most fat ppl r fat cause they eat, dont exercise and r lazy ... its a very small % that r fat due to health issue! for all the peeps posting "fat" fmls if it bothers. u sooo much do something ... its not just about the way u look its mostly for ur health!

rockabella702 6

Wow! How old is your Niece? Kids say the most crazy things sometimes :/