By Fatlady43 - 19/01/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, my niece offered me a slice of cake. After I refused, she asked, "Why not? Aren't fat people always hungry?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 271
You deserved it 6 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The FML here is that your niece is clearly retarded, right? I mean, surely you already knew you if you were fat or not, right? This couldn't be another one of those my-life-is-******-because-someone-told-me-I'm-fat posts. Of course not. It must be the niece-is-retarded thing.

All you people are seriously pathetic. Honestly. I'm fat. I'm not obese, but i'm 20 kilos heavier than I'd like to be. Why? Because I eat too much. My bones aren't too big. I don't have some disease. My legs aren't broken, i could exersize if I wanted too. Why don't I lose the weight? I try, of course. I don't want to be fat. Perhaps I lack determination. But let me get to my point. I don't ask for sympathy for being fat. I just ask not to have it yelled at me across the street from strangers. I mean I don't get on the scales, look at the number and expect a hug, but just because I'm fat does that mean I should be insulted on how I look by people I don't even know? The OP was merely saying she was upset that her neice hurt her feelings. The FML doesn't read; "Today, I ate a cake. I'm fat. FML." so stop acting like she clubs baby seals with orphans.

Comments

xlostwithoutu 0

Aww sorry ... little kids are too honest, but they don't mean any hard feelings by it. If she's older, then she's just plain rude.

honestly c(unt)janmer I really wished you would just stfu. this isn't a ****** political debate and you're not running a miss America pageant. this site is about shitty ass shit that happens. shitty situations. let it ****** happen. because that is funny, the point of the site. you however probably suck the life out of your family and friends. FTLs.

Actually, my family and friends adore me because I'm a deep person, and I speak eloquently on topics that amount to more than just "OmgZ i"mmmm SOOO mazing cuz Immma gorgeous && THat GuY is SoooOOO HOTTTTT nn thats all I care abouuuuuuut", unlike some people here. I don't live superficially and I actually have a rational way of thinking. I don't suck the life out of them because I don't surround myself with idiots, therefore I don't feel obligated to constantly guide them regarding ethics. Nice spin-off on my username. What a clever little way of insulting me! Have you graduated middle school yet? Yes? Good job! What a big boy! I wish you would get a fork jammed into your throat. But that's not gonna happen anymore than me shutting the **** up. If you don't like intelligent discussion, don't read what I have to write. =]

all the fatties got upset today. hahaha. I have no sympathy.

iknowwhatyoudid 0

bahahaha this made my day! LOL

Wtf?! Who's here for an intellectual discussion? Why are people talking about surgeries? Share that shit with people who care about your personal affairs and don't have a SENSE OF HUMOUR.. this ****-MY-LIFE not I-HATE-HOW-INCONSIDERATE-SOCIETY-IS.. stfu BTW fatlady FYL :)

EveryDayJackAss 0
twilitchaser15 0