By I hate nasty people - 05/04/2012 16:18 - United States - South Bend

Today, my new roommate took a shower. This would be a good thing, except for the fact that it's apparently taken her two months just to take this one. I have to live with her for another year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 838
You deserved it 2 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Matty1188 6

Tell her she needs to shower more. Otherwise you're going to start spilling buckets of water and soap on her every morning.

Comments

When your roommate least expects it, get the hose!

skyeyez9 24

I feel gross after skipping one day of showering. Two mos....ewww

She doesn't shower, offer to draw her a bath then lol

My god, who goes that long without showering anymore? I can't even go a day without showering.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

In a dorm then complain to the Resident Advisor or Director. In an apartment, find a new one and break the lease. She comes home you're gone. That's nasty and I've seen it before. Get the hell out ASAP!

Has her hair formed natural dred locks from lack of washing?

I had a roommate like that my sophomore year of college. She always blamed it on her having a disability. After much research on her disability with the rest of our roommates, we discovered that if she took showers, her psoriasis would clear up if she washed daily. Her mom blamed us and said there was nothing could do. What boiled down to was, she didn't want to do anything, and wanted everyone else to do it for her. She cause mold to grow in our apartment. Make her take a shower. Trust me, that can cause health issues for you.

RedCamaro10 0

Spray her with Febreeze while she sleeps a few times. Maybe the dirty ***** will get the picture.

There are these websites, flyers, and community boards where people can find random strangers to come live and split the bills and rent with them. Not everyone knows their roommates before having them come and live with them.