By sohungry - 02/01/2012 12:18 - India

Today, my mum read a forwarded email, and is now convinced that eating processed food will make my ovaries shrink and disappear. Now she goes batshit crazy if she sees me eating potato chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 664
You deserved it 2 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SilverInGray 25

Emailed information is always correct though.

cradle6 13

Oh Jesus, your mom wants you to eat healthier. How horrible. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Buzzy123 7

She's must be like 30 years old you would by nowshe ate

Buzzy123 7

GAH DAMN IPOD OK She must be 30 years old you would think by know that she's eaten so much processed food she's lost her ovaries and grew a dick but no she didn't people believe anything these days. IM READY FOR THOSE THUMBS DOWN!

GoW_Chick 14

How about a thumbs up unless your heart is set on those thumbs down

Yeah I might just go "batshit crazy" too...wtf

GoW_Chick 14

Just tell her "once you pop you just can't stop!"

Fragmonto 5
GoW_Chick 14

I have been obsessed with gears of war since the game first came out so to answer your question every single one they came out with or will come out with but I have just bought the third and have been to busy to have the time to properly get to play

Fragmonto 5

*high five* I wish you get the time to play it 'cause the last one was really AWESOME!!!

Batshit crazy? Never heard that before.. But yeah, hate it when older people read shit online and believe all of it!

ScreamingDay 0

I didn't know bat shit was crazy!

Oh, definitely! Guano makes for an incredible fertilizer, like Miracle-Gro x2!

*sigh* It's idiots like this that have caused some idiotic parents not to vaccinate their children. Probably 99% of so-called "medical information" online is utter bullshit. The only thing you can believe is, well, me.

TheDrifter 23

What about that miracle "enhancement" drug I keep getting emails for? I've used thousands of their free samples, so it's bound to work soon right Doc?

Thousands of their free samples?? WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET?!?!?!?!?!

Drifter, if you aren't bigger than 3 inches by now, I'd give up.

the reason it hasn't grown is because you've only used the free samples

TheDrifter 23

NOOOO!! All my dreams, shattered.

Doc, for some strange reason I imagine you having a voice similar to Darth Vader whenever I read your comments. Lol.

KiddNYC1O 20

I imagine Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

He sounds like one of those old unhappy doctors that say "ok, bend over and spread em" way to many times. But keeps his sanity by finding thos tumors :)

Lmao, common sense says if your mom still has her ovaries its probably not true... Your mom is a bit much.

Here's the thing about common sense... It's not that common.

Tell her that at least you wont get pregnant by accident! (This will work even better if you're a teenager.) Seriously, that is insane. Going to hit up Snopes now, to see if has appeared.

flockz 19

don't run naked through a flock of birds....