By jku - 02/01/2012 13:18 - United States

Today, my older brother burst into my bedroom at 4 am to show me photos of sushi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 792
You deserved it 3 224

jku tells us more.

jku 14

Yes. Yes he did. Maybe more ninja-samurai-hybrid style.

Top comments

Epsilonyx 15

That's a damn reasonable excuse. Unless they were California Rolls. Then you should just kill him.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

ninja style samari metal pole climb that shit storm the gates (tenacious D anyone)

Damn_Hippster 11

That is so worth it! I wish someone would wake me up at 4 AM to show me pictures of sushi!

48- You want to see my sushi pictures too? FINE....

Figure I'd tell everyone: There is no such thing as a ghost, only rookie Ninjas.

Wake him up at 4 in the morning and feed him sushi ;)

jku 14

Yes. Yes he did. Maybe more ninja-samurai-hybrid style.

Better be pictures of sushi being laid on sexy Japanese girls, google for references!

T9FTW 20
Epsilonyx 15

That's a damn reasonable excuse. Unless they were California Rolls. Then you should just kill him.

I can agree with this. Sushi = win. However, it must be creative sushi. This is a " you deserve it for not going to eat sushi with him " but " fyl for being randomly woken up at 4 am. " I hope it was good sushi.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#24 - It doesn't say the OP was asleep nor woken up. Just that the older brother burst into OP's room at 4 AM.

dancersinger124 7

43 - I think OP is implying that his little brother woke him up

xXxIracebethxXx 14

California rolls, fake sushi. Or, rather, American sushi.

blackstar994 5

What if he was wackin it off when his brother came in? I'm sure he was awake if he knows his brother "stormed" in.

shanemaximo 7

Well....were they good pictures??

Jakesterk96 8

Wait, the new sushi magazine is out?

mismonroe 0

By sushi do you mean "sushi"? Hot.

ikickgingers 15
FMLitUP69 0

Most of your comments are stupid. It's probably best if you stop altogether.

eyeIoveyou 4

45 & 51, it isn't neither of your places to tell someone that they should stop using FML.

GoW_Chick 14

I am still trying to figure out what the hell you meant ... So?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Sushi = fish = ******. I've heard it used in that way before, albeit stupidly.

LoganBurrito 6

I don't get what you're saying... So theres a bunny with a pancake on it's head...?

samikitty961 8

Du wohnt in Deutschland? Kennst du Deutsch?

#89 NEIN also ruhe auf den billigen plätzen.

shanemaximo 7

Well 55 to be fair, it isn't your place to tell people it isn't their place to tell someone to stop using FML.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

If you don't like someone's comments just bury them and move on with your life. Only the mods decide which comments are truly bad enough to be removed, and which users are truly bad enough to be banned. So no, it's not any commenter's place to tell anyone else what to do. Yes, the comments might be stupid, yes, you may voice your opinion on them, but telling the person to leave is just being an asshole.

Epsilonyx 15

45 and 51, chill out. She made a comment, you didn't understand it, whoopdy-******' doo. Get on with your lives.

blackstar994 5

108- it was, and I do mean was, your place to tell 55 that.

ChrisTheCalm 9
CalCommando 6

He was actually showing her Sushi, the limber Japanese **** actress, on his Kindle.

I know what someone does with their spare time...

bfrench95 0
blackstar994 5

Because a phone screen is too small, and people can see what you've looked at on a computer.

omgthatsosuppera 4

Hey! Sushi some sushi can be beautiful and artistic

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Hey bro I heard you like sushi so I put a roll of sushi in your sushi so you can eat sushi while eating sushi. You just gotta love memes like this one :)

That should be a roll-inside-a-roll called the "Xzibit Roll".

71- I think "Sushiception" might be a better suggestion :)