By selena5112 - 15/02/2013 18:50 - Norway - Troms?

Today, my mum got the idea of switching to a different dishwashing detergent. The new one is so strong that it coats all the dishes in a nauseating perfume-like smell. It's so pungent that it gets absorbed into everything we eat or drink. She's determined to use up the entire bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 171
You deserved it 2 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's that you say, Mother? The dish detergent vanished mysteriously? No, no, I have no idea how the empty bottle got into the trash, or where the soap went. I guess we'll just have to try a different kind now...

Comments

chucknorris76 3

chuck makes smells smell fear!

Overly manly man can make a better joke whilst taking a shit.

Maybe she's using too much of the detergent. Tell her to only use half or quarter of what she's been using

Kristoffer 35

It'd sure be a shame if that detergent spilled into the sink somehow, and wasn't noticed until it was too late. Especially if the hot water was running and the drain was unplugged.

Time for paper plates, plastic cups, and plastic cutlery.

Happyhighs1 3

Is it that soap that ppl go door to door selling? That ***** terrible! Take the cap off and throw it over the neighbor with the annoying dogs (i assume theres one in every neighborhood) fence the dog will be dragging ass for a week and the soap disappears ta da!

perdix 29

Maybe you ought to fit the detergent with some "concrete shoes" and send it to "sleep with the fishes," if ya know what I mean ;) With your luck, a few days after that, you'll eat fish that taste like the detergent . . . fuggeddaboutit!

WonkeyDonkey 10

Buy a cheap bottle (99 cents) of dishwashing detergent from the store. Pour the contents of her latest bottle down the sink and rinse the bottle out and replace with cheap bottle contents. Problem solved!

But then what if she fails to notice the change and decides that the awful soap really isn't that awful? What if that decision then leads her to buy more of the bad soap? Should the OP then fess up to the switch? Or should they begin a lifestyle of constantly replacing the dish soap her mother buys with a 99 cent equivalent all the time?

Satoaoi 13

throw that shit in the trash. your basically eating dish detergent. bad for your health

Well if she's determined to use the whole bottle, why not use it for something else, like her shampoo maybe? Show her how it feels