By Anonymous - 06/09/2012 22:21 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, my mum found out she's pregnant. I would be happy for her, if she knew who the father was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 253
You deserved it 2 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wifeyHo2011 1

That's exactly like my mom's 2 past pregnancy

This is one of the first FMLs in a long time that just made me downright sad for the OP... Damn, I'm sorry, OP.

Who is to say the reason OP's mum doesn't know because she was sleeping around? What if there is another reason...perhaps rape? Don't make such quick assumptions.

If it was rape, wouldn't OP be the biggest Asshole in Australia to post such a thing and put the blame on her? Who exactly complains about their mom getting pregnant via rape?

100 thank you. If that circumstance does exist this fml shouldn't. It's bad enough that it happened (if it did) but to imply your mother was sleeping around is heartless.

Dude, your mom is the original "your mom"

Mumsy is such a good role model. (sarcasm, for the idiots)

I think Ray whenever a child is able to uderstad this scenario/post it on FmL that it's time for a parent to stop popping them out. Most likely by the time the baby is grown up, the mother will be old enough to be its grandmother. Shouldn't the mom be being more careful at that age?

100 - I was simply stating that maybe her mom hadn't told her the whole story. My best friend was raped and told her family that she didn't know who the father was because she couldn't bear to tell them the truth. I wasn't implying that OP knew their mum was raped. I was saying that maybe there's more than we know. Period.

So the person who posted this FML, the same person who stayed with the same woman for years now, our own credible source and is at an age where she can understand pregnancy and conception while hinting that her mum was sleeping around is obviously a bitch who is being spiteful to their mom by complaining about shit online? If that's what you're going for, then you need to re-read the FML again while using logic to decipher the situation.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : Known or not, you should still be happy for her since you're getting a new sibling.

ha ha, dose this mean a bigger welfare check?