By crazyparents - 10/11/2010 07:12 - Australia

Today, my mother keyed my car because I wouldn't invite her into my home and get her a cup of tea, so she could continue screaming that she was going to kill me while I tried to feed my 4 month old daughter. The last time I got her a cup of tea she threw it in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 529
You deserved it 3 323

howtragic tells us more.

I am 24 years old and have been married for 4 years, own my own home etc. I went to private schools and uni, all the "good family" crap. But in reality, my mother is just off the rails, and my father is just as bad. She's always been like this, and it was ok when it was just me she was trying to hurt me but its gone beyond that now. Calling it quits and keeping well away from her. And she dosn't take sugar.

Top comments

your mother needs help. mental hospital help.

crazy much....I think you should give her a sippy cup, plastic keys, and a nice padded room. I would definitely be pissed and she would be on her way to shady pines nursing home for an extended "vacation"

Comments

Cjmw 7

#11--You are a perfect example of KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid. Key her face--that was great.

LoonyLuna123 0

your mother is completely insane call the cops

your mom needs psychological help. something along the lines of a white jacket with lots of straps and a room with bars on the windows!

79DrAwkwArD97 0

Take her to a psych ward an invite her in for a nice warm glass of crazy... Tell her they'll even provide a comfortable costume to wear...

You need to phone the police, obviously she's not getting the psychological help she needs. A restraining order will keep you and your baby safe until she sorts her s**t out.