By crazyparents - 10/11/2010 07:12 - Australia

Today, my mother keyed my car because I wouldn't invite her into my home and get her a cup of tea, so she could continue screaming that she was going to kill me while I tried to feed my 4 month old daughter. The last time I got her a cup of tea she threw it in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 529
You deserved it 3 320

howtragic tells us more.

I am 24 years old and have been married for 4 years, own my own home etc. I went to private schools and uni, all the "good family" crap. But in reality, my mother is just off the rails, and my father is just as bad. She's always been like this, and it was ok when it was just me she was trying to hurt me but its gone beyond that now. Calling it quits and keeping well away from her. And she dosn't take sugar.

Top comments

your mother needs help. mental hospital help.

crazy much....I think you should give her a sippy cup, plastic keys, and a nice padded room. I would definitely be pissed and she would be on her way to shady pines nursing home for an extended "vacation"

Comments

munkee_6669 0

Simple solution, key her......face.

yep that'd be the perfect way to calm her down...

First she was really loud, now she's very quiet...

Wow. Why was she screaming that she wanted to kill you? Also, why does she think that she has any kind of right to do all of that? I'd suggest sitting down and talking to her about it all, but she doesn't sound like the type who can sit down and talk stuff through. Maybe call the cops if it escalates so much again, or tell her you will do if she considers acting up so badly again.

FFML_314 11

What the hell did U ever do to you?

What? I think I've missed your point, FFML_314.

CheshireHalli 19

Cinn, the comment has since disappeared. :( Someone said "**** u" to which FFML/Anna replied with "What did u ever do to you?"

Ah, it all makes sense now. I did think I had missed the point, and clearly I did. Now I know all the story: Very well played, Anna, very well played.

FFML_314 11

Dammit! I hate when the comment I replied to disappears. It never works out in my favor.

firefighterazz 0

cinn's apparently the onsite councilor for anyone with issues on here

Cinn that's not a very logical question...Why does she have the right to do that??Well I mean she's her MOTHER!

so when are the men in white coats coming to get her?

Sue her. Just because she is your mother doesn't mean she can do that.

wow talk about a bitch sue her ass or call the police for death threat yea I no she is ur mom but still u don't know wat she'll do next.

oh dayum. I suddenly appreciate my asian parents. and everyone knows the stereotypical Asian parents 

I'm half-Japanese, and my Japanese mother can be nice (usually only to others not in our family), but she gets crazy angry like no other over nothing. Guess you're lucky.

Mama needs help. BIG TIME. Call the cops and protect yourself and your baby, One day she may actually do physicle harm. Everything she does/did to you needs to be documented. Just sayin.... cover your ass. I had this happpen to me with an X boyfriend's daughter who wanted to kill me. she still does. (no i did not do anything to provoke her, she is just a psycho)