By Anonymous - 23/02/2017 13:00 - United States - Cypress

Today, my mother-in-law threw bricks at my car. Her defense? I shouldn't have parked in her brick throwing spot, in my own driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 768
You deserved it 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I woulda called the cops on that bitch, provided she has no ownership of the property.

Brick throwing… Is that like the white trash equivalent of rock skipping? I'm picturing characters in a dramatic movie discussing their sordid pasts while pensively chucking bricks into their own driveway.

Comments

I woulda called the cops on that bitch, provided she has no ownership of the property.

Brick throwing… Is that like the white trash equivalent of rock skipping? I'm picturing characters in a dramatic movie discussing their sordid pasts while pensively chucking bricks into their own driveway.

jcash52426 5

Listen you evil witch you will pay for the damage to my car or I will take you to court!!!

People always get in the way of my brick throwing spots. They just don't know it till the brick has been tossed.

Look, if your mother-in-law is a competitive brick thrower, she needs to keep her skills sharp. Won't your kids be proud that their grandma won the big Championship? Don't drive all over her dreams.

alternative-facts 6

Where did she get the bricks in the first place? Do you have a big pile of bricks hangin' out next to your house? If so, perhaps it's a YDI for making the tempting bricks too available. I mean, it's really hard to resist a big pile of bricks--they just want to be thrown. Just sayin' ;)

I can't tell if you're kidding or you have an iq of 5

species4872 19

***** sake, I suppose all the bricks are jumping up and down yelling "throw me first"

I'm going to choose not to question the brick throwing.... but why is her design a ted spot on your property and not hers????

That sucks! So what you should do is call the police, file a report, and press charges. Then, after charges have been filed, you sit down with your spouse and your mother-in-law, and discuss dropping the charges on condition of her 1) paying for your damage and 2) agreeing to never mistreat you again, and agreeing to steps to better behave around each other and respect each other. Then if your mother in law ever does something illegal to you again, you press charges and show no mercy. She will learn her lesson once she realizes there are consequences to her actions. She sounds either like a selfish as*shole in general, a narcissist, a sociopath or just your garden variety raging b*tch. The only way to get through to people like that, is to make them realize consequences for their actions. Normal societal norms and notions of respect or decency generally don't apply to these kinds of people. You don't need to get angry, or mean- the most dangerous person is one who remains calm. When you call the police, and file the report, be calm and relaxed. Understand you are doing the right thing. Don't be afraid. Don't be angry and emotional. Just do it.

Fascinating. I have never heard of someone having a designated "brick-throwing spot." Maybe you should find a "lawsuit filing" or "police calling" spot.

RedPillSucks 31

sadly, I cannot like this one more than once

dougierocks 13

I guess that would make perfect sense to a Californian... is there a Trump sticker on your car?