By Anonymous - 23/04/2013 15:49 - Australia

Today, my mother and I saw a stall selling colourful treats at the shopping centre. Some were placed on small dishes, so we thought we'd sample their goods. Turns out that the colourful goodies that we'd bit into were very creative pieces of soap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 216
You deserved it 45 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You just randomly bit into the things on the dish without asking what they were or asking permission?

Cusefan5 6

Well at least your mouths are now clean

Comments

perdix 29

#15, and that reminds me of the time I got arrested for carrying around a "Free Hugs" sign at the mall. The mall cops objected to the 4-point print at the bottom: "Hug Release: $20."

Well, why did you assume they were free samples?

15- And that reminds of the time I stumbled onto an APE van. I didn't see any apes in there, but I did find a lot of dead hookers. When looking back on that memory, there may have been something suspicious about that, but I go absolutely bananas whenever it comes to finding apes.

Raivyn_Grimm 9

This exact same thing happened to me at a Rennaissance Festival. Although, in my defense, The person actually came up to me and offered me a free sample. Which begs to question - who the hell gives away free samples of soap? Especially when they look like ******* candies? Assholes, that's who.

What's beautiful here is that you both must have bitten down at the EXACT same moment for you to have both done it. The effect would have been ruined had one of you bit down first and stopped the other. I just love it when the universe produces perfect performance art.

And the vendors said nothing about this...? Sorry, OP.

RedPillSucks 31

When I first read this I thought "Who the hell sells samples in a bathroom stall!!??" Had to re-read it.

perdix 29

#34, which reminds me of the time you showed up to my "Free Hugs" stand with $15 and asked for a Hug Release discount, which I steadfastly refused, until the mall closed and the cops tossed us. You really screwed up my cash flow for the day, but it wasn't terribly unpleasant otherwise ;)

Well...I'm not sure if this is a YDI or a FYL. But asking the sales person first is always a good idea, so how about doing that next time before just random eating stuff that is on display? Sorry if that sounds harsh but...yeah. It's my opinion.