By kira - 02/10/2012 10:29 - United States

Today, my mom screeched at me about my pillowcase being dirty and finished off one long rant with an irate, "Who raised you to be such a pig?" Her anger multiplied by ten when I asked if it was a trick question. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 626
You deserved it 7 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

These are the moments when being quiet is the best way out of a dangerous situation

Comments

It really doesn't matter what parents say to you. You shut the **** up when parents talk to you. It's called respect. Even if they are wrong. You never talk back! You can always make the right decisions later without having to provoke them. If my kids were to talk back to me he or she would get their ass handed to them.

My friend, I love your sass. So very much.

If it was a rhetorical question, you should have kept quiet. But if she was really asking, she had that one coming.

My mum would have tore me a new one if I had said that, worth it though! Lol. And all these people going on about respect your parents, yes, to a degree do, but when they start overreacting for the dumbest thing and screaming abuse at you just because they feel like it then I would find it very hard to keep my mouth shut. Respect can go both ways dearies!

There's respect, then there's abuse of self-appointed power. Guess which side you're on darling. Make the right decision later? What's the other action towards being screamed at over a dirty pillowcase? 2 hours later; "Mother, I disliked the way you raised your voice at me regarding my dirty pillowcase, and although I understand your point I am not very fond of your tone and action regarding the matter" Yeah, I see that one going well. Sometimes they deserve it, sometimes they don't. Respect is earned, not given automatically.

missmon92 6

Haha, this reminds me of a time my mom was yelling at my younger brother and he said something back to piss her off even more and she screamed "son of a bitch!" and stormed off. When she walked past me I muttered "you did raise him to be your son, you know..." she gave me that look of death and walked away

Well she walked right into that one...

Is this from an episode of hunny boo boo?

juliee_xd 3

LOLLL Omg this made me laugh real bad