By Anonymous - 30/11/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, my mom sat on a pencil and started bleeding. She then made me clean the wound on her butt and put ointment on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 127
You deserved it 4 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a woman and her child, so perhaps she trusted you. What if someday your mom is 87 years old, and requires you to clean her, feed her, and change her diapers all the while she's unable to even talk? Are you going to post on FML about how your life sucks? Or are you going to behave like a responsible, moral person who takes care of her family rather than find it disgusting and something for all to hear?

She sat on a pencil and it magically made her ass bleed? I have an image of a pencil standing straight up and usually just doesn't happen like that, pal.

Comments

EXPLANATION: the pencil was on the side of a foam, office style chair, pointing towards the center. She sat, foam compressed, pencil anled towards her ass. Mystery solved.

what is so FML about you helping your mother when she got hurt its not likes he didnt clean the shit off your ass when you were a kid shmuck

xxcashmoney100 0
hassenpfeffermmm 0

Your mom used to wipe shit off your ass. Ungrateful is the nicest thing to possibly say about it.

simsimma88 0

who gives a shit? it's your damn mom. she used to clean your shit when you were a baby. suck it up bitch

NOT a fml!!!!! that's your mother. she would do it for you, and I'm sure she tooks care of every booboo you ever got, so it shouldn't be an issue to return the love! I would do ANYTHING for my mother! no matter how awkward or "yucky"

That just made me sicker than I was 5 seconds ago... Fml too

So what? She is your mother... I guess if you would have been wonded in that place she would not be wining like you. What would have worried her is your pain and would not hesitate to do everything to heal your wound. That's what you call a mother and yes it's no FML, it's your duty.