By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 07:41 - United States

Today, my mom rolled up the car window on my fingers. She thought my yelling and crying was because I was throwing a tantrum. I'm 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 458
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Why don't you tell everyone how they are crank windows. I promise we won't make fun of you.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you were crying? or the fact that your mum thinks you still throw tantrums. but I'm gonna say YDI

Comments

YDI for still throwing tantrums at your age. Obviously you do, otherwise she wouldn't think that.

wow what a wimp I'm 15 and have had my fingers slammed in a van door 4 of them broke and I didn't cry I just yelled!

Yeah, how dare someone display signs of pain in a way different from you...

zerobahamut03 2

This is funny and sorta cute. I don't know why!!!

Just going to mention that just because the mother thinks that she is throwing a temper tantrum doesn't mean that she still does at the age of 26. I'm nearing 21 and my parents still think that the only food I eat is hot dogs and chicken fingers, and that I don't get up until 3 in the afternoon (when I actually get up around 9 or 10 depending on bed time and if I have classes). Sometimes parents just don't realize how much their kids have changed, and if she threw tantrums as a little kid (as little kids are prone to do) the mother just might not have adjusted her reactions yet. It does happen.

nikki456123 0

#6 I'm sure u would cry 2 so stop acting all tuff because it does hurt like hell

You could have rolled down the window yourself....you totally deserved it XD

You could have rolled down the window yourself....you totally deserved it XD

this_is_llama 0

To all the idiots saying she could have rolled it down herself, well maybe all 10 of her fingers were stuck, or atleast a couple from each hand.

this_is_llama 0

OP is a girl to all those confused commenters (: