By cane - 05/03/2009 21:44 - United States

Today, my mom needed coffee so I drove to Starbucks to get her some. She let me drive the Porsche, which has never happened. Upon coming home I picked the coffee up out of the cupholder so it wouldnt spill. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I spilled the coffee and crashed the car into the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 206
You deserved it 65 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI..it doesn't matter what car it is, if you flip out so much over a phone vibrate then you shouldn't be behind any motorized vehicle at all.

eshy 0

This is why you don't drink and drive.

Comments

Eternity_fml 0

#6 said what I was gonna say. Why didn't you park the car first, and then pick up the coffee out of the cupholder?

Why didn't he leave the cup in the cup holder? It's already supposed to keep it still.

spankyness 0

And you will never drive your parents car again... Women.

appleworker 0

Maybe a reason existed why your mother didn't ever let you drive the Porsche? you are the type of person who would run me over on my motorcycle.

now we know why you're not allowed to drive the porsche .

marris 0

Umm look at the facts. The car was wrecked because of a stupid mistake. Guys do that more than 5 times as frequently girls - why do you think car insurance for males costs more than double what it costs for females. If someone was really stupid enough to do this, odds are more than likely they were male.

If a vibrating phone makes you spill coffee and crash a car, please don't drive anymore. Damn. Yeah, either that, or this is bullshit.

ya no kidding u crashed a porche wtf

#16, car insurance for guys cost so much more because they know they won't be able to raise the rates after accidents as often as they will with women.

Actually car insurance for first time drivers in their teens for guys are more expensive than for girls because teen guys are more likely to show off and wreck/damage cars. It's a way to motivate them to be less likely to do reckless things and make it cost even more. After first time insured fees and age fees go down men and women pay around the same.

Are you ******* retarded? A small buzz made you spaz out and wreck the car? God forbid the doorbell should ring while you're holding your infant child some day...