By Anonymous - 29/12/2009 18:52 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she saw me sleepwalking last night. I didn't think much of it, until I remembered that I went to bed without any clothes on last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 567
You deserved it 6 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

borabora1991 0

I mean, your mom gave birth to you, so she's seen you naked before, so it's not that bad. At least you weren't taking a nap inthe middle of the day and then sleptwalked outside. that could have been bad! Ive only ever sleptwalked once, in 5th grade. I walked downstairs and peed on the floor..

At least your parents haven't walked in on you jacking off. Now that is an FML moment.

Comments

Hey she has seen it before so who cares hah But cover up if you sleep at your parents and sleepwalk then.

EmMaz9457 0

so? shes ur mom. she changed ur shit-filled diapers!

terriibabiiix23 0

ewww, so your mom saw you nude ?! GROSSSS ! how old are you, anyway ?

shadowkiss13 0

hmm well that sucks! i hav night terrors which means i not only sleepwalk in my sleep but hallucinate, and can hav conversations with people which of course the conversations end up making no sense.

Skullcrusher 5

She hasn't seen them naked when they're fully matured. I mean, really? When they were a baby, it didn't matter cause there wasn't anything there. or, you know what I mean.

I've never said this in FML before, but.. so what? Is our society really becoming so prude that it's embarrassing if your own MOTHER sees you naked? Yes, half of the population has a dick. The other half has boobs. Get over it.