By speed-dialing dr kevorkian - 27/02/2016 07:25 - United States - Two Rivers

Today, my mom came home heavily drunk. As I was taking care of her, she told me all about how I was a mistake. That didn't hurt nearly as much as when she told me she wishes I'd died during her pregnancy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 141
You deserved it 1 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to have a serious talk with your mother when she's sober.

Most of these fml's are funny... But this is just sad. I'm sorry for what your mom said. It doesn't make it any less true because she's drunk, she just doesn't care that she said it.

Comments

Oh my god I'm so sorry she is top blind to see the amazing you!

crazyfrogg_fml 8

I'm mean but I would have said the same to her. That you wish she had died during your birth.

my sister told me that it was my fault that my dad cared more for me than her. when she was drunk that is. but when she was sober. she said the opposite. so its most likely the case shes just too drunk to know what she is saying. lighten up op. i know how you feel. just bare through it.

kingshelly 24

My heart is with you, but nuts true the things people say when they are drunk are the thoughts they hold in sober. I'm here for you OP.

Well, screw her. You lived. You survived. Leave her to wallow in her own despair and continue to live your life, with your head held high.

I'm so sorry OP, that's really sad. I hope you can get some counselling and find ways to feel good about yourself because it's not your fault she is this way.

Drunk words are sober thoughts. Regardless of how your mom may feel, you are here and are a blessing. Do something major with your life before you croak. Let this adversity be fuel for you to be as amazing as you can be.