By heallven - 31/01/2013 12:26 - France - Ostricourt

Today, my loyalty and regularity at my local pizza place were noticed. The delivery guy, when bringing yet another order, asked me if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were living with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 434
You deserved it 92

Top comments

Rosie_Posie43 12

He must've noticed Master Splinter crawling around your house...

Hey, the customer is always right. You DID need those 5 extra large pizzas with extra cheese stuffed crust and extra salami topping. You DID need midnight seconds, too. You oughta give them a pizza your mind.

Comments

Epsilonyx 15

Coincidentally, I go to Pizza Hut literally every week on Wednesdays for their 50c wings, and they know my name and expect me each week and everything. Did I mention my name's Raphael?

can i just say i FICKING love that name, cuz i do.

Your supposed to laugh. ha ha ha It Was A Joke

lettuceGO81 12

Does anyone else think that perhaps this may be a pizza guy that is at least 30? I don't know many teens or early 20-somethings that really even know that much about teenage mutant turtles =/

actually they have started the show again with all new animation. Everything is much more rounded with a 3-D kinda feel to it.

lettuceGO81 12

Oops, guess I don't get out of my cave enough these days =)~

Looks like Monica's apartment in Friends.

sumbum95 15

I was thinking the same thing too!! I've been watching too much of Friends..

I was waiting for someone to say it!

CharlotteCaster 3

That's not an FML: that's hilarious! The Pizza guy obviously has a good sense of humor, no reason to take it personally.

The illustration made this FML ten times better.

do you know what compulsively even means? Because im pretty sure you're not using it right. At least to me and the way i read that.

j3ebrules 13

Lmao. That's actually really witty in their part.

Did anyone else notice the Funzo (from the Simpsons) sitting on the chair?

ekki8975 3

Must have been the Shredders doing :|