By Anonymous - 07/06/2013 13:25 - United States - Elk Grove

Today, my idiot horse decided to grab a mouthful of stinging nettles while I was riding him. He panicked at the burning sensation in his mouth and bucked me off. Don't worry, though, my fall was cushioned, by the nettles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 496
You deserved it 5 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why I always steer clear of extreme sports such as horse riding.

Damian95 16

Sounds like a pain in the ass.

Comments

a horse thats been turned into dog food is smarter than that horse

PaintedTempest 14
sneeze_watch 19

I had a big ol' boy who liked to try to scrape you off with trees. Aren't horses wonderful?

Exact same thing happened to me! Although she didn't buck me off she just kept chewing and shaking her head and wouldn't move. I hope you feel better!

And, that's why you train your horse to have better manners. For the sake of not knowing the situation I'm its entirety, I'll concede that if it's a new or problematic horse or something you may not have had time to work with him. Otherwise, that's why you train your horse. So that riding him doesn't put your life into any now danger than usual.

*in its entirety **any more danger

The joys of riding horses. If you're going to have a horse, be prepared for more FML moments!

A horse is a horse of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course unless of course the horse is the famous Mr Ed!

Sounds like something my boy would do! Which brings me to ask... Is he an Arab?? Lol Falls are NEVER fun and I've had more than I care to admit, but thankfully no nettles as of yet. Hope you and your tard feel better soon.

Your horse is wack with poo brain! XD (adventure time reference)

Wizzlbang 10

That post didn't need anything after the exclamation point.