By moosemay - 14/01/2016 15:05 - Germany - Dittelbrunn

Today, my husband taught our son how to pee while standing. His aim is as poor as my husband's, but I guess now they can blame their mess on each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 550
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make them clean up their own messes together

Comments

when I was helping my brother potty train both of my nephews, we use Cheerios for them to try to hit with their pee. A little target practice can help improve aim dramatically. Just a little helpful advice maybe your husband can use it to

And absolute skill if the cover is still on.

bright fruit loops to "sink the warships" or plain handsoap (big bottles are like 4 bucks at Wal-Mart for their brand) with added food coloring to make bright bubbles lol.

go get an urinal into your private bathroom(s). this solves the problems quiet good ;o)

Should get the urinal in the most commonly used bathroom for all men to use. I still haven't really figured out why this isn't a standard practice. Women hate us peeing in the toilet standing up and men would love a urinal in the bathroom. Sounds like a win win situation.

Because it's a huge unnecessary expense (not just the urinal itself but also arranging the plumbing to accommodate), another bathroom fixture to clean, and it takes up lots of space. Why can't men just pee sitting down? Afraid your precious masculinity will break?

Sounds like your husband is a lazy prick. We all make a mess from time to time. Clean it up like a grown assed adult, man!

BuckNekkid 22

Hello, it's a penis, not a sniper rifle

middlenamefrank 8

Do you women think there's some sort of targeting device on that thing? There's not! It's not as easy to hit the bowl as you women are always implying it should be.

Are you kidding me? I'm a woman who knows how to pee standing up(even through the zipper on my pants), and has better aim than most guys despite not having much to work with. How hard is it to just stand over the toilet, point the thing downward, and pee? Seriously.

But, I thought it was normal to pee standing up?