By moosemay - 14/01/2016 15:05 - Germany - Dittelbrunn

Today, my husband taught our son how to pee while standing. His aim is as poor as my husband's, but I guess now they can blame their mess on each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 550
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make them clean up their own messes together

Comments

zeffra13 31

"Blame on each other"? You mean to tell me your husband doesn't clean up after himself?

Put your husband in diapers, put your son back in diapers.

queencabello 19

Hopefully they do the cleaning

Maybe if THEY clean THEIR mess, THEIR aim would get better quickly.

I'm sorry but you kind of deserve it if you're still cleaning his mess. If he's an adult, sit him down and have a calm talk that he either starts sitting down or cleans his spill right after he produces it. Besides the fact that my boyfriend sits down (and cleans the bathroom anyway), he would never be so selfish as to leave his pee behing for me to clean up. I really don't know why people put up with partners who act like children.

I definitely think that the husband should be the one to clean it up, but from my experience with roommates I know that sometimes it's a choice between cleaning it up yourself or living with the mess because your roommate/husband will simply not do the task and there's nothing you can do about it. Of course she should try to get her husband to deal with his own mess, but there's a good chance she's tried and it hasn't worked. I don't think she should be blamed for her husband treating her this way.

Mathalamus 24

tell them to sit down when they pee. it baffles me that this isn't taught.

it's not that he/they can't aim, he/they just doesn't care enough to aim.

hipposteve 21

tell them to aim at a cheerio. my nephew would throw a cheerio in the toilet and practice like that :)

Aiming is alot harder than it looks!