By i believe in shaq - 19/08/2012 22:28 - United States - Muskegon

Today, my husband announced that he was fed up with us being known as the neighborhood slobs, and prepared to take down all the Christmas decorations still up from last year. He then decided it was too much effort, and that he'd leave them up to give us a three month head-start. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 620
You deserved it 6 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ByronJess 17

It would be almost pointless to take them down now... But you should probably attend to that soon after Christmas this year...

JimSweatshirt 6

Now that's a smart man. Theres no point taking them down this far into the year. But still a slob

Comments

You know, your husband does have a point now that I think about it.

Eirena 5

FYL because your husband's too lazy to take down the decorations? If it bothers you that much, take them down yourself.

Just make sure the raccoon that pilfered the baby Jesus from the lawn manger isn't hiding it in one of those cars!

CareBear667 0

Not taking down christmas lights does not make you a slob its just means you are comfortable with leaving them there we do the same with ours so we don't have to struggle with it every year..

blackvyper 8

Now that's forward thinking!

If it's just Christmas lights that you put up then I don't really see a problem. A lot of people keep them up all year round around here..you hardly even notice them when you walk down the street. Unless you have Santa and his reindeer on the roof and a giant inflatable frosty on the lawn there's no real need to worry about it.

Well, we found who the leader of procrastination is.

I hope the ones that sent the letter are the exception and that they changed their minds in these few years :)

pcentral 17

Oh I wanna live at your house - where everyday is Christmas!!