By Catie - 13/05/2011 18:47 - United States

Today, my husband and I went to the state fair. The entire time, he complained about all the money we were losing because of the high prices of both rides and food. Towards the end of the night, we counted the cash we had left and found we were $50 short. Apparently, it fell out of his pocket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 907
You deserved it 4 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uncbballwins 0

can't let things slip out of your pocket... That's how I lost my virginity

Egnar 19

Your husband sounds like the kind of person who doesn't know how to let things go and just have fun - I mean, maybe this situation doesn't transpond past this one night but if you're posting it on FML I'm willing to bet you're a bit fed up with him and his overly cheap ways. It's one thing thing to be frugal, I consider myself to be, but it's a complete other thing to be cheap to the point where when going out for a nice time with your significant other you can't look past the expenses [unless they're completely outrageous and out of the norm, though at a Carnival/Faire you kind of expect it to begin with] and let loose. I'm not saying divorce the guy - That's stupid and I'm sure at least a few dozen people are going to give you that suggestion WITHOUT any insight, but, it's worth sitting him down and letting him know that money isn't as important as the time you spend with him.

Comments

TheDrifter 23

I guess $50 doesn't really cover a little pleasuring with the trapeze twins or the beer tub girl anymore does it?

uncbballwins 0

Boners I didn't know your mom worked at the circus?

That really sucks OP. :( I lost $60 at the fair last summer, just fell right out of my pocket. I've worn pants with buttons on the pockets ever since.

He was playing game with you from the beginning. Check his sox. I bet you'll find there the money.

perdix 29

You'll find that 50 bucks in the Daisy Dukes of the **** who provides the Happy Endings in the Fun House.

paradiseisland01 0

i could just imagine what he was thinking when the money fell out of his pocket. Probably feeling a great piece of poop.

darklitfaery 0

pfft my hubby just blew 160 at the casino.. guess who gets to sleep on the couch.

Step up and be a woman. Keep your own wallet... and maybe get a better job and manage your money better so you aren't tight on cash...

monnanon 13

Its not that simple though is it and they might not be really low on cash maybe OP's husband is just an ass and a stingy git.

lulututu 4

That's what he gets for not wanting to show you a good tine:)

hey. it might be fifty dollars but he didn't do it on purpose. GET OVER IT. honestly, some wives can be so nitpicky lately, make life no fun for him, then he goes and has an affair because guys NEED sex, then u divorce him and he's worse off than ever, when really it's UR fault not his so much. It makes me sick.