By pregz - 27/02/2015 22:23 - United States

Today, my hiccups got so intense that I threw up in the middle of class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 403
You deserved it 2 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that. I hope everyone understood and was nice about it

Comments

katydid91 31

Are you pregnant? If so, you might have acid reflux, which can taste like vomit. Pregnancy can cause Acid Reflux, which can cause hiccups. Either way, Feel better soon.

are you sure that wasn't from morning sickness Pregz?

It happens to the best of us op don't worry.

Throwing up in class due to bad hiccups happens to the best of us?

LittleRed79 39

Well did the vomiting at least cure your hiccups?

Could be worse, I have a friend who will throw up a solid 90% of the time when he gets the hiccups

Did you have a feast right before class?

Just a week or two, I had violent hiccups for two days straight. Scary, exhausting, and angering as hell.

I'm sorry, OP. Can't imagine how that must have made you felt, hopefully it wasn't too bad.

I can cure my hiccups whenever I feel like it, although I usually keep them since I miss them when they're gone. All you need to do is inhale as much as you can then hold your breath for a long time and if you did it right they will go away.

That might not be the safest thing to do..especially with people with respiratory conditions

I don't get the hiccups real often so when I do I kinda like the feeling. And if holding your breath can be considered unsafe you should probably go get yourself a new pair of lungs.