Model behavior

By anonymous - 15/04/2013 01:07 - United States - La Pine

Today, my boyfriend and I were furniture shopping. They had miniature versions built of some of the desks. He commented how they were "cute for little kids" to use. They were 6 inches tall. I had to explain to him that they were only models, not real desks. I'm dating Zoolander. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 935
You deserved it 5 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously, it need to be at least 2 or 3 times bigger!!!

Comments

\ 28

"Zoolander..." One of Spyro's accomplices, I believe?

At least he's thinking about the children. He realizes there's more to life than being really really ridiculously looking.

How can you expect the children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building. The desks have to be at least THREE TIMES BIGGER THAN THIS.

He can only redeem himself if he builds a center for children who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

HowAreYouToday 34

Don't trip over the ant tables though.

cottoncandymango 17

Maybe he meant kids can use them for their dolls

I agree. When I read this FML I had the same thought.

Seriously, it need to be at least 2 or 3 times bigger!!!

Buy him one 12 inches tall and tell him they are cute for adults.

Is his idea of "kids" the size of an ant? Or is his brain just the size of a nut?

bob226 7

Hey maybe he just needs glasses?

kewpiesuicide 29

Blurry vision doesn't tend to make objects look any bigger

I dont think glasses make kids suddenly a couple feet bigger... Or desks smaller.

Does the Prime Minister of Malaysia need some added protection?! xD but seriously he probably meant that they would be good for kids to play with. I hope.

my little brother likes miniature things maybe he thought of kids like him?