By Anonymous - 28/10/2013 22:39 - United States - Slippery Rock

Today, my professor tried to scare the hiccups out of me. Some pee came out instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 493
You deserved it 4 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Sounds like urine for a long day op. FYL.

The_Big_Boss 20

Well.. Did it atleast cure your hiccups?

Comments

Terrible first comments like that piss me off

Dumb first comments like this piss me off..

StompinOnCrayons 15

Guys, don't scare OP, or we all know what will happen *coughcough* urination *coughcough*

cryssycakesx3 22

We'll have to utility down some newspaper

The_Big_Boss 20

Well.. Did it atleast cure your hiccups?

jazzy_123 20

probably. if she got scared enough to pee she probably got scared enough to get rid of the hiccups. sorry about that OP.

I would say probably not, based on the wording. The word 'instead' can't mean 'in addition'. Then again it's possible OP made a grammatical mistake.

ladypunk 8

Y'all take this business too seriously.

Rainhawk94 27
cryssycakesx3 22
jazzy_123 20

#23 my mistake. I misread the FML.

olpally 32

Sounds like urine for a long day op. FYL.

AnOriginalName 19

What a piss-poor reaction. That must have put you in a pissy mood. A bit pissed off, perhaps? There. We have some piss puns, all out of the way. Can we all make some good puns now?

I read that as please pee yourself out. Heheheh. :P

AnOriginalName 19

Nah, #16. I'll shut up, but I'm staying. I like it here.

A better way to cure hiccups is to take a deep breath and hold it for few seconds. Do this many times until their gone. Or you can drink a lot of water and they go away. That's how I do it!!

I think the last thing OP needed was more water in their system

I've always helped my hiccups by swallowing a packet of sugar. For some reason, it helps.

erict129 2

Just eat a spoonful of peanut butter

\ 28

Or just hold your breath for 20 seconds.

knoxxx 22

Anything that deprives your body of oxygen temporarily will work. It is believed hiccups are caused by too much oxygen in your digestive system, which causes your diaphragm to contract out of rhythm.

My ag teacher in high school would offer me a dollar if I could hiccup again in 60 seconds. He almost always got to keep his money. Don't know why it worked, but he used it on anyone who had hiccups.

LilFlutter 10

What always works for me is holding my breath until I have swallowed three times (yes, the last time is hard to do).

ninjuh_wingman 29

Does it now? I didn't realize.

\ 28

Brookie, what did we say about commenting on FMLs?

Don't sweat it. No one I know can say they haven't pissed themselves at least once. Not counting as a baby.

graceinsheepwear 33

Luckily I still have the tally of times I pissed myself my mom started when I was born. Now, when I am startled or shit faced and I pee myself, I can quickly update my records.

I said not counting when people were babies. Like people perfectly capable of using the toilet that just didn't. Everyone's had a ******* accident whether or not they'll admit it.

graceinsheepwear 33

You sound just as grumpy as you look. Get a sense of humor, or at least get out of those soggy panties. You'll feel better.

....I can honestly say I've never actually peed myself past my "training years" I think it's just you ...

Nope. Been close though a fair few times

Y'all are so uptight. It's not like I live my life never using a toilet, but I did used to have an issue with holding my pee too long. I only ever actually peed myself twice after potty training which I was done with at a normal age. I was just trying to say it's not so big a deal and that embarrassing things do happen to the average person.

Makayla18_18 13

One time when I was really sick, I was puking and accidentally shit myself at the same time 0.o never peed myself though.

lulwot? You just got burned by a 55 year old, comment invalid.

Makayla18_18 13

Who is 55? And who's invalid ???

graceinsheepwear 33

Hey 47, I resemble that remark. And you're as young as you feel. Chronologically I am 55 but mentally I am somewhere between potty trained and 40.

#49 No hard feelings and all that, this is the internet after all. I was just trying to explain myself and came off butt hurt I realize this and am done after this comment. I didn't understand the first comment you made in this thread. Still don't. If you'd like to explain, that'd be cool. I apologize if I've done something wrong. Also, are you really 55? I assumed it was a fake age. Anyway, I wish you all the joy in the world and a wonderful day. :)

graceinsheepwear 33

51, It was just a joke, on.the fact that you specifically mentioned not counting peeing oneself as a baby. I joked that I had been counting since I WAS a baby. It was nothing personal. Yes I am 55. Why would it be a fake age? You think my generation doesn't use the internet? They invented it. I post my age in the hopes of blasting people's preconceived notions about age. No worries. Cheers!

Oh, okay I just didn't get it. Because kids sometimes just put whatever age first comes to mind on their profile. Mostly on the sites that require 18+ to view certain pieces of content. Nothing against you or your generation, you go use that internet and use it proficiently!

StupidSauce 5

Think on the bright side! Atleast he didn't scare the shit out of you!