By butnotlikethat - 16/03/2013 00:05 - China - Nanchang

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me a sex talk. Not the usual one, either. This one was about blowjobs. I had to sit politely as she explained it's something all women have to learn if they want a well-behaved husband, but that it's an "acquired taste". Gag me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 967
You deserved it 6 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rosemary072098 11

Grandma knows what she's talking about ;)

BubbleGrunge 18

I think she's trying to teach you how NOT to gag.

Comments

Judging by your last sentence, it seems that she taught you well! Quick learner!

MooseKnuckle5150 13

Get some sorbé cause you'll a clean pallet for this one. FYL

"you'll a clean pallet…" ~Well kumonsucks, perhaps you should pay a bit more attention while there, eh?~

Has your grandmother's marriage lasted? If so, she knows what she is talking about.

After. OP got the first one of those with her username.

A woman that can give amazing head is a girl who is never single. Look it up its facts. If you treat a man well and give good head well you're a married woman the second you want to be. Grandma is hooking you up.

Boomin granny came along to teach her lovely grand daughter about the birds and the bees, and the flowers, and getting on her knees. When grandmas here we always learn new things.

Anybody else think of the grandma from Beerfest?

"Grandma, I'm glad we had this talk because **** confuses me! Why do I always watch the guys come all over the girls' faces when I know they rather keep it in the girls' mouths to swallow!? And why is there 20 cans of pineapple juice in your cupboard?"