By oh shit - 06/07/2014 19:28 - United States - Palatine

Today, my girlfriend was feeling down because she has put on some weight. I tried to make her feel better by showing her I can still pick her up. I can, and I was even able to hide the fact that I shat myself doing it. I'm so romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 746
You deserved it 8 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This right here is proof that chivalry is not dead

mansfield_j 27

Hey atleast you made her feel better, sucks you crapped yourself but it's all well worth it to keep your girl happy in my book.

Comments

Being romantic has nothing to do with an accident. You did a good job ;)

Things men do too make their woman happy...

You sound like a really sweet guy, OP, I'm sure your girlfriend will remember that you were there to cheer her up when she needed it and that you love her no matter how she looks, but not the part where you crapped your pants, that sucks, but she'll never find out unless you tell her. ;)

Little things like that can really make a difference. Good for you for reassuring your girlfriend, OP.

It's mind over matter op. Just say, I shan't shit, no matter how fat she gets.

I don't think she'll hold that over you...

lets hope she doesn't I dont think you want her to drop it but good for you on making her fell better

sempisaviour 17

You sound like Chewbacca taking a shit

Your heart was in the right place OP...too bad your bottom was not.

She's sad cause she can pinch an inch. You're even sadder cause you pinched a whole loaf. I'm wondering if she's still your main squeeze, but I guess it Depends. All I can say is love stinks.