By migsman - 15/09/2010 02:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me to stop saying "I love you" so much because it's starting to annoy her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 329
You deserved it 19 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Saying any combination of words over and over can be annoying no matter how heartfelt they may be.

well it would get annoying if you kept saying it

Comments

94 - It's very... totalitarian, if you want a person to forget about their nature, individual personality, etc. so that they start acting exactly the way you want them to. I hope there aren't too many people like you in the world, because that would be dangerous. But you should remember that you're not in the center of the world, so you're basically making an idiot out of yourself when you're trying to dictate what everyone should do. You're saying that men should be less emotional. Well, they aren't, they are HUMAN. Humans tend to be emotional, at least some of them. You could just as well sit around claiming that grass SHOULD be yellow because that's its "role". It would be just as stupid.

Dude I know you're trying to be "Sweet" but lets cut the crap your gf is banging some other guy or you should just say it in a good time not always because it might lose the meaning of it.

aww who was mean enough to give me a negative vote? = . =

stephanie0613 0

misserikaheart shut the fuckk upp ! you are annoying me . first dont talk shit sayings gays are wimpy and if a guy wants to tell his girlfriend he loves her all the time then why shouldnt he . if the girl doesnt like it he should find someone else that will appreciate it . dumb bitch !

twilightdogstar 1

She doesn't want to be with you. I've been that girl, and unless you're saying it at the end of every single sentence it's because hearing it makes her uncomfortable because she doesn't feel the same way. Either talk to her about it or say it less.

advent2060 4

ydi for devaluing the phrase by saying at every chance u get i'm so sick of ppl doing that especially wen it's only like a month into the relationship and they are alrdy sayin I love u cuz they think that's what the other person wants to hear. it not cute or cool or what ever it's jus annoying and even if they do on sum level actually mean it(which is doubtful) the other person begins to think they are just saying it to be saying it and it loses all value so stop overusing it OP. if u actually love her that's great but dnt annoy her by saying I love u at the end of every sentence it makes her think u don't mean it

Maybe she just doesnt love you or your feeling is not really deep.. Both ways it would get annoying. Or...she is looking for a more mature kind of love... which does not include constant sayng of i loveyous.

talksarahh 0
QwertyMcNugget 0